Skip to content
Call Now Button
One of the most predominant and chief courses of India, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) revolves around the science of para-clinical subjects such as biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, microbiology, pathology, forensic medicine including toxicology and pharmacology.
Considering that a huge percentage of high-school students shortlist doctoring as a profession, it is extensively crucial to get MBBS admission in India. However, around 70,978 students get admitted to 529 MBBS colleges in India.
List of Medical Colleges In Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Science [KIMS]
- MS Ramaiah Medical College [MSRMC]
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science & Research Center [VIMS]
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC]
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College & Hospital [RRMCH]
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital [MVJMC]
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Center [SIMSRC]
- BGS Global Institute Of Medical College [BGSGIMS]
- The Oxford Medical Science College, Hospital & Research Center
- East Point College Of Medical Science & Research Center [EPCMS]
- Akash Institute Of Medical Science & Research Center [AIMSRC]
Duration of the Course
The MBBS degree is a 5.5-year program (including 1 year of mandatory internship).
APPLY FOR COURSE